The handled goods in woodworking and steel industries are often bulky and heavy, therefore, the loading / unloading process (containerization) is difficult. In fact, standard containers are usually loaded with several technical units that are often inappropriate and make a high risk of damage for both personnel and product. Moreover, the process can be laborious. Another option is to replace standard sea containers with expensive special containers that, in fact, essentially increase the cost of transportation.
SmartTEH offers automatic container loading / unloading system, that works without any necessary adjustments on standard platforms with standard equipment. Automated loading and unloading systems allow container loading and unloading times to be reduced from half an hour to a couple of minutes. Comparing these processes with traditional truck loading and unloading, returns on investment times are short due to the immediate savings.
- LOADING PLATE – It is made out of extremely durable plastic, enduring up to 4 000 loads (depending on the loading product). The plate slides into the cargo space with the load and is then pulled out from underneath.
- LEGS – Container loading system stands on two sets of legs. Both ends are height adjustable to cater standard trailer heights. The rear legs are adjustable also in horizontal direction, enabling automatic and accurate alignment with the cargo space.
- GATE – The gate has several functions. The gate ensures that the cargo moves smoothly into the cargo space by supporting the cargo with side rollers. The gate supports the stopper plate, which moves up and down, holding the cargo in place when the loading plate is pulled out from beneath the cargo. The stopper plate also enables adjustment of the load to ensure that the doors can be shut freely.
- CONTAINER CONNECTOR CLAMPS – The container connector clamps ensure that the container or trailer holds still during the loading process.
- GEAR MOTOR – Container loading system works with an electric and hydraulic motor. The motors power all movement of the Container Loading System: loading plate, leg adjustments, the container connector clamps and the gate.
- CONTROL SYSTEM – The specially designed program makes all the movements, ensuring safe and easy usage of the system by a push of a button. This control system can be integrated in other systems. The remote control has been designed to run the system from aside.
There are different configurations of and accessories to CLS, ensuring the optimal system for different loading requirements:
- CONTAINER LOADING MACHINE
- CONTAINER LOADING SYSTEM MULTI
- UNLOADING TABLE
These benefits translate into direct cost savings.
- Less product damages;
- Transport cost savings;
- Less off-site containerization;
- Savings on labor costs;
- Operational cost savings;
- 100% cargo space utilization;
- Loading dock space savings;
- Reducing transportation idling costs;
- Cost of ownership and sustainability.
Container loading system is very popular in wood processing companies, where produced products need to be loaded in containers. Most of the manufactured products in these companies are 3 meters long or even longer and are stacked in packs. It is very difficult and time consuming to use the traditional types of loading container as efficiently as possible, therefore, the equipment we use is so efficient - the container is filled in 8 minutes and without product damage.
Also, one of our customer uses our machine for loading containers with 11m long boxes with high-quality products. In this case, our equipment is, in fact, the only way to load container in a fast and safe way without product damage.
At the moment, the SmartTEH team has produced and delivered several Container Loading Solutions, mainly, to the woodworking and logistic companies. The systems have been delivered both inside and outside of Latvia. To receive more information on our experience, delivery times and other questions, please fill in the contact form.